The new measures announced for Attica will be in force from Monday, September 21 until Sunday, October 4.
1. A 9-person cap has been set for all indoor and outdoor gatherings. Areas where special distance measures apply, such as restaurants, cafes and bars, are excluded from the measure.
2. Concerts in both open and closed spaces are suspended.
3. Screenings of films in indoor cinemas are suspended.
4. A 20-person cap has been set for weddings, funerals and baptisms.
5. Asymptomatic Covid-19 patients belonging to vulnerable population groups (migrants for example), will be accommodated in quarantine hotels.